Ask DN: A book a month challenge - suggestions?
over 7 years ago from Ansh Deb, emotional designer
I am planning on a new self reading challenge this year where I would be reading a book each month. Though, I started it from last month, since I believe I don't need a new year to begin for a new challenge. I am interested in books related to Design, Psychology and Creative Business readings. I would love if you guys have any suggestions for me? Till now I have read/planned these books.
1) Insanely Simple by Ken Segall (Finished last month)
2) The Design of Every day things by Don Norman (currently reading)
3) How to make a billion dollar app by George Berkowski (February reading)
4) How to create a mind by Ray Kurzweil (March reading)
5) Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely (April reading)
I haven't decided on future months after that, since its a long time to reach at that point and I am not even sure if I would be able to keep up with this resolution. But, anyways, can anyone suggest me any other books that could revolve around a similar theme of Design, psychology and business.
Login to Comment
You'll need to log in before you can leave a comment.Login
New accounts can leave comments immediately, and gain full permissions after one week.Register now