9 comments

• David SimpsonDavid Simpson, almost 8 years ago

I see the demographic data you can filter by so far, any plans in the near future to add location?

0 points
    • John Weidner, almost 8 years ago

I currently only have users from the United States. I have not had plans to add a location filter. What location would you have been interested in?

0 points
  • Some DesignerSome Designer, almost 8 years ago

amazon login? why?

0 points
    • John Weidner, almost 8 years ago

I chose Amazon login because I figured a large percentage of potential users would already be using Amazon cloud services. By using Amazon for login, the payment step is simpler because your Amazon account will already have your payment information.

However, you're not the first person to ask for an alternative. So I plan to add a option to login with an email address and a password and then provide an integration with Stripe to handle payment processing.

1 point
    • John Weidner, over 7 years ago

I started working on allowing login with email and password. Hopefully I'll have this done sometime next week.

1 point
      • Some DesignerSome Designer, over 7 years ago

Well it was not a problem actually. That was the first service that used amazon login for the first time. Just asked out of curiosity. Thanks for answering. <3

0 points
        • John Weidner, over 7 years ago

Well there were plenty of people who didn't want to use the service because they don't use Amazon. (It may have been mostly people outside of the U.S.) But now that I have the email/password signup available I am getting more people to sign up.

1 point
  • Clinton HalpinClinton Halpin, almost 8 years ago (edited almost 8 years ago )

Hey John, This site is absolutely blowing my mind right now, I'm anxiously awaiting all of my results ( its been < 30mins, I've gotten 6 videos so far ) I would highly recommend.

0 points
    • John Weidner, almost 8 years ago

The 20 first impression videos typically finish in 12 hours or less depending on when you start your test. There aren't as many users doing the reviews on the weekend and at night.

During the day, the five task completion tests will usually finish in a couple of hours or less.

If you use the custom test and narrow the demographics the results will come in slower.

1 point