I've just completed my Bachelors degree and will be going on to start a Postgraduate course in User Experience Design this winter.
I'm currently creating a to-do list of resources I want to get through over the summer before I start the course to gain a decent foundation in UX so everything I come across during the course isn't completely new to me and maybe enough to work on a project over the summer.
It'd be awesome if anyone could suggest any resources that have helped them, they don't have to be books. Any articles, online courses, advice for a newbie, anything really.
Here's my list so far:
- Don't Make Me Think by Steve Krug
- The Design of Everyday Things by Donald Norman
- A Project Guide to UX Design by Russ Unger and Carolyn Chandler
- About Face by Alan Cooper, Robert Reimann and Christopher Noessel
- Reading Articles posted on Medium and Designer News
- Design+Code by Meng To
- Learn HTML and CSS