Hey guys. Some of you guys might remember a month or so ago I launched Analog - http://analoghq.com
It hit the top of DN(thanks guys!) - https://news.layervault.com/stories/4192-show-dn-i-made-a-site-for-teaming-up-designers-and-developers-on-short-projects, and the front page of HN - and consequentially a ton fo really talented designers and developers signed up.
Unfortunately, I unknowingly created the project at a really poor time. Recently I've been crazy busy with more clients than ever, amongst exams, sibling weddings and lots of other responsibilities. I just don't have the time to give the service that all the awesome users deserve.
So, I want to move Analog on to someone who can give it the time it deserves.
- Over 1,300 users with more signups coming daily.
- 22,000 pageviews since creation.
- Average 12 leads for each project posted.
- All code & design files transferred to you.
- Skype session with me to help you sort everything out, including all external accounts.
- Lots of potential income streams. I chose never to make Analog premium, but got many messages and emails from users saying they'd be happy to pay to help keep the project going.
I'm super dissapointed that I can't take the project further myself, but I'm sure there is something who'd definitely be willing to.
If you're interested in taking it on, either comment here or drop me an email at zander.brade @ gmail.com