AMA: Jessica Hische, Lettering Artist & Type Designer

over 8 years ago from Jessica Hische, Letterer / Procrastiworker

  • Jessica HischeJessica Hische, over 8 years ago

    There are loads of good classes on Skillshare,, and other learning sites. When you say "typography" though, that technically means designing with type (like good ol' graphic design). I'd search for "lettering" or "type design" if you're interested in creating projects from scratch. Not to promote my own stuff too much, but I have a skillshare class up where I cover A LOT about how I create letterforms, and also have a book coming out called "in progress" where I go through as much detail as I can about how I work and what I learned from doing the type@cooper course (halfway completed it)

    1 point